Sunday, January 29, 2012

What we're loving lately...

Thankful, thankful, thankful!

 Here are some things we've been loving, enjoying and saying thanks for lately...in no particular order...


It's exciting watching this blue line advance each day! For my 30th birthday I want to raise $5000 for a water well for a village-full of people who have no clean water, instead of receiving gifts. So far 9 lovely people/families have joined in and have given $380...very exciting! You're welcome to join us too! Just $20 will be enough to give one person clean water for life. Click 'here' to join our growing well-giving team!

We've also enjoyed discovering and watching the story of how charity: water began. It's a wonderfully inspiring organisation doing great work around the world to provide clean water for people who have suffered without...


Scott Harrison - charity: water from Silicon Prairie News on Vimeo.



I'm loving this guy, his big heart and his kindness for others. I think his love shines through his eyes...don't you?


It was fun to see our world become whiter again this week. Not that it had melted beforehand...but fresh snowfall on a quiet early-morning village just looks magical. This week they're predicting cold...as in -20 degrees cold!


We had a couple of days living right inside a cloud this past week. We sometimes could hardly see the house next door, which is only a few metres away. At one point there was this little window through the mist that gave a perfect view of the alps...in the sunshine nonetheless!



I love finding out what the girls get up to with daddy when mummy is elsewhere!



Loving this little one who just loves hats and puts them on at any opportunity she gets! Here she's wearing her ski-suit hat :)



I'm enjoying having two little helpers, who love to lend a hand. I'm making the most of it :) They seem to be finding all sorts of alternative uses for baby wipes these days too...from blowing noses (on every wipe) to cleaning the floor and cupboards! 

And here are some other photos of the girls from throughout the week. We've had a good, but pretty full weekend, so they are sound asleep catching up on lost naps as I type...











...and I'm off to join them in dream-land. Hope you have a fun week out there! 

Joining in with PaisleyJade's 'Things I'm Loving'

2 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Love your family - you are amazing!!

Sophie said...

what an amazing thing to do for your birthday - I love it! Loving that snow too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...